ProInversion, the Peruvian state agency that promotes private investment, has confirmed there are seven companies bidding for the Iquitos thermal project.
This project will be developed in the north of the country.
The Andina news agency reported the firms were:
- Hyundai-Kospo-Equitatis consortium;
- Cobra Instalaciones y Servicios;
- Termo Iquitos consortium;
- Servicios Integrales de Energía consortium;
- Energyst Rental Solutions Peru;
- Plantas Energéticas del Peru; and
- Genrent do Brasil.
The thermoelectric station will have an installed capacity of 70 MW, and the bid with the lowest price is expected to be awarded the project.
For more Latin America news.