Generator sold

Generator sold

Yorkshire Electricity Group of the UK has reached an agreement to sell its interests in Regional Power Generators Ltd. (RPG) to IVO Energy Ltd., a subsidiary of Finland`s Imatran Voima Oy. Yorkshire owns a 75 per cent stake in RPG while IVO Energy already owns the remaining 25 per cent. RPG owns a 272 MW combined cycle power plant in Lincolnshire, England.

No posts to display