- Reading on paper is slower and deeper
- Paper-based reading is more focused
- Print readers comprehend and remember more
- Print boosts recall of other media
- Print continues to raise awareness over time
- A tactile reminder of your brand’s presence at the event
- Longevity beyond the event
- Catalyst to re-discover your brands & its content from the event through digital platforms
Uncover our print packages by completing the form below:
Click on our individual event products to learn more:
Here are just six advantages of print advertising.
- Leveraged credibility
- “Influentials” are swayed by print
- Print readers have bigger attention spans
- Unplugging is in
- Print ads offer more flexibility and options
- Print ads drive action.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE: material deadline will vary per event and will be shared with customer on booking.
Publishing regularly and on time: Customers expect you to deliver when you say you will, and the existence of a structured schedule for your content marketing makes it possible for you to plan your content ahead of time. If your company is holding a promotion or event in four months’ time, for example, you can devote 1 page of advertisement per issue.
Gives you a big picture view: It enables you to:
- Plan for running features, such as the components of a series of posts on a specific topic.
- Schedule content themes based on the time of year, such as New Year or Woman Day.
- Maintain consistency of your core messages across a variety of topics.
- Work with overlapping subjects to avoid duplication and highlight discrepancies.
Plenty of time to find ideas: How often are you out and about and you see something that gives you an idea for a blog post, a white paper or an eBook? But, by the time you’re ready to create your next piece of content, the idea has gone with the wind and you’re left racking your brains for subject matter.
With a comprehensive editorial calendar, however, you can take that idea, look for the best time to showcase it and jot it down for future use. Then you can research it and mull over it for a while before producing it, source input and comments from others. If your content production process involves several stakeholders, identifying suitable topics in advance improves your chances of getting consensus on the ideas, too.
Native advertising is the use of paid ads that match the look, feel and function of our media format and will be included in social media feeds, or as recommended content on our web page. The reason why native advertising has proven to be so effective is that they are usually better received by their target audiences. This method helps to combat ad fatigue and further engages the audience. Because they don’t “feel” like advertisements, people are more inclined to view them and consume their content.
The Global Power & Energy Elites is industry’s moment to celebrate those at the forefront of innovation. It is also a great opportunity to position your brand amongst inspiring leaders and projects.
With the Rubik’s Cube in mind, this year’s Global Power & Energy Elites wants to take the traditional “think-outside-the-box” approach, and invert it.
The global power and energy industry emulates a Rubik’s Cube—where innovative concepts and approaches are driving dynamic, complex, multi-faceted, solutions with the right input and strategies.
We want to encourage industry stakeholders to look inside-the-box, recognise the innovation and passion within, and showcase the innovators and leaders that are shaping the modern power and energy markets. We want to inspire others to emulate similar models and practices.
Readers are given a glimpse into the personal leadership styles of influencers at the forefront of innovation and transition in the power and energy sector.