EXERGY are the developers, engineers and producers of the Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) system, with a proprietary and patented technology known as the Radial Outflow Turbine.
ORC systems are used for power production from renewable energy sources including biomass, solar, geothermal energy and waste heat recovery. They perform with greater efficiency and flexibility that traditional Rankine cycle and operate under diverse conditions.
EXERGY undertake the entire product development and manufacturing process of the ORC turbine and plant internally. The process includes:
• R&D and product development both for the turbine and for the cycle components (special design of heat exchangers and package arrangements).
• Material testing and technology validation – pre and post construction testing is standard practice.
• Engineering and project management – customized service for all client ensures tailor-made solutions every time.
• Design, manufacturing and assembly of the turbine and packaging, with strong quality control procedures.
• After sales service and maintenance to ensure reliability and ongoing assistance for the life of the product
EXERGY are a subsidiary of Italian group SECI – Maccaferri Industrial Group, sitting within the SECI S.p.A. holding. SECI has an annual turnover of €1.2b with 5,200 employees across the globe.
The EXERGY team of industry experts include Engineers, Product Managers, Technology Specialists and Designers, Sales and Marketing Professionals, Service and Quality Managers and Support staff. Decades of experience coupled with drive and commitments contribute to the successful enterprise that EXERGY is today.