Webinar broadcast date: Wednesday, 17 March 2021
08h00 New York | 13h00 GMT | 13h00 London | 14h00 Amsterdam | 15h00 Johannesburg | 18h30 New Delhi | 21h00 Singapore | 00h00 Melbourne
Duration: 60 minute session
This digital discussion will highlight some of the latest strategies oil & gas giants are employing to reinvent their industry, in particular, the shift towards sustainability and renewable energy.
A panel of experts will offer insight into several key themes. You will learn:
- What renewable business opportunities are currently being seized;
- Where the ‘next big thing’ is for the sector;
- Why O&G companies have an edge in some renewable technologies;
- How renewables offer reskilling opportunities for the O&G workforce;
- What projects best demonstrate the new strategic focus;
- How and why inter-sector partnerships are on the rise.
Stay tuned for speaker announcements and event updates.