60 minute session
This digital discussion highlights some of the latest strategies oil & gas giants are employing to reinvent their industry, in particular, the shift towards sustainability and renewable energy.
A panel of experts offer insight into several key themes. You will learn:
- What renewable business opportunities are currently being seized;
- Where the ‘next big thing’ is for the sector;
- Why O&G companies have an edge in some renewable technologies;
- How renewables offer reskilling opportunities for the O&G workforce;
- What projects best demonstrate the new strategic focus;
- How and why inter-sector partnerships are on the rise.
Moderator: Kelvin Ross, Editor-In-Chief | Power Engineering International
Ricardo Gorini, Senior Programme Officer – REmap | International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA)
Iman Hill, Executive Director | International Association of Oil & Gas Producers
Will Webster, Energy Policy Manager | Oil & Gas UK