Session duration: 1 hour
Hydrogen has become one of the hottest topics in the energy sector. This webinar examines how the phenomenon is developing in different parts of the world, as hard-to-decarbonise sectors are embracing clean energy solutions.
The expert panel provides a strategic perspective of regional hydrogen markets around the world, focusing on:
- Growth trends in that region
- Hindrances/risks and opportunities in terms of policy frameworks, infrastructure development, and investment landscapes
- Significant test projects and the big players involved
- Cross border collaboration between countries resulting in market growth
Chair: Kelvin Ross, Editor, Power Engineering International
- Ian Fraser, CEO, RTS Africa Group & Founding Member of African Hydrogen Partnership.
- Godart van Gendt, Senior Expert, McKinsey & Company & board member of the Asia”Pacific Hydrogen Association
- Connor Dolan, Director of External Affairs, Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Energy Association, USA
- Andreas Gunst, Partner, DLA Piper