With 37.5% of the energy contained in the natural gas turned into electricity and another 52.5% into heat, the installation reaches an overall efficiency rate of 90%.

Two Bergen B35:40V16 engines from Rolls-Royce have been ordered by Cogen SA/Tortosa Energia for a cogeneration power project it is constructing near Tarragona in Spain. Each engine will provide 6.8 MW of electrical power in addition to 4.6 MW of thermal power.