The EAUC and the Danish Embassy in London will be hosting an event on district heating networks and how these can be effectively utilised by university campuses.
The event will be held on Thursday, 28th April 2016 and will feature several expert speakers on district heating from both the UK and Denmark. Speakers and topics include:
- A guided tour of Imperial College’s new energy centre.
- DECC on UK emerging heat network projects and relevance to universities and colleges (invited)
- David Somervell will share five examples of campus heat and power from Edinburgh University
- An overview of the University of St Andrew’s heat network with biomass
- How accurate metering pays
- Successful district heating schemes in Denmark.
This event is free to attend for EAUC members and is a fantastic opportunity to learn more about the benefits of district heating and how to access funding for its implementation. Places are limited so book now to avoid missing out.